Don’t spray sunscreens on children
It’s all over the news but there is no known immediate threat
The FDA is testing if there are any dangers/hazards when children inhale the fine mist created by spray-on sunscreens. Play it safe until we know for sure.
- Use lotions instead
- Make sure children close eyes and mouths when applying any sunscreen
- Don’t use spray sunscreen unless it is all you have
- Spray on your hands first, away from your child, and apply like a lotion
Please consult your child’s pediatrician for more information.
- Happy Times June 2023 - May 25, 2023
- How To Make Ms. Alyssa’s Favorite Play dough - May 11, 2023
- Happy Times May 2023 - April 21, 2023