Our 3-4 year olds are waiting their turn, dressing themselves & improving their verbal skills...
About the Penguins
- Welcoming children ages 2-6 (Penguins 3-4)
- Low Ratios at no more than 1:10-12.
- There are 4 classrooms arranged by age.
- Your child is welcome to continue to use bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, security blankets or other items.
- Diapers are welcomed; your child does not need to be potty trained.
- Lunches can not be heated up or refrigerated. For warm foods some parents use a thermos or sign up for hot lunches.
- Hot lunches are available. See menu & Sign up at HalseySchools.com/lunch
- Optional field trips for potty trained children 3yrs and older. Be sure to check the calendar and sign up here, HalseySchools.com/field-trips-permission/