Images from © 2016 babysignlanguage.com. Download your free Baby Sign Language Chart
We use these signs everyday. Do you know what they mean?
How to use Baby Sign Language
How to use & teach signing with your baby
- Learn the signs above using this free Baby Sign Language Chart and/or visiting BabySignLanguage.com
- Make it fun. Sign while saying the word. Repeat signs over and over and sign often.
- When your baby signs, say & sign the word and act on it.
- Celebrate, recognize and acknowledge when your baby signs.
Why you should sign with your baby
- Your six month old baby can start to communicate personal needs with signs instead of cries.
- Your baby may speak earlier, have a larger vocabulary & higher IQ if you sign together.
- Your baby will feel more secure & content when communicating clearly with signs.
- Your baby will establish closer bonds & connections with you and other adults that sign with them.
- You’ll feel happier & less stressed when you know what your baby is communicating.
- Happy Times June 2023 - May 25, 2023
- How To Make Ms. Alyssa’s Favorite Play dough - May 11, 2023
- Happy Times May 2023 - April 21, 2023