How to Marble Paint
- Washable Paint
- Imagination & Creativity 🙂
Make your marble painting
- Cut out optional shapes or use the paper as is
- Place the piece of paper in a 9 x 13 cake pan
- Place lots 3 or 4 different color blobs of paint on the paper
- Place a marble in each color
- Shake the pan so the marbles roll all over the paper
- Shake the pan in different directions to see if you can create different shapes
- Marvel at the amazing picture you have created
Talk about your marble painting
- Does it look like anything to you?
- What colors do you see?
- Did any colors mix and make new colors?
- How many lines did you make?
- Do you see all the different directions the marble rolled across the paper?
Things to do with your marble painting after it has dried
- Hang it on the refrigerator!
- Frame it!
- Make a card with it! Use a folded piece of sturdy paper and paste the picture on the front or use the folder paper and start a new marble piece card.