How to make a Smush Painting
- Washable Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Imagination & Creativity 🙂
Make your smush painting
- Cut out optional shapes or use the paper as is
- Place lots of different color blobs of paint all over the paper
- Fold the paper in half
- Press down all over
- Open up the paper and amaze yourself with your creation
Talk about your smush painting
- Does it look like anything to you?
- What colors do you see?
- Did any colors mix and make new colors?
- How many blobs did you make?
- How many blobs before you folded the paper? How many blobs after you folded the paper?
- Does one side look just like the other side?
[quote author_name=”Jenni Rice” author_description=”Director & Owner” author_image=”https://halseyschools.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Jenni-Rice-Owner-Director.jpg” size=”small” style=”solid”] Pssst… Daddies, this makes a great Mother’s Day gift. Have fun!